Udemy Download Free The Complete React Web Developer Course (with Redux). Learn how to build and launch React web applications using React v16, Redux, Webpack, React-Router v4, and more!
What Will I Learn?
- Build, test, and launch React apps
- Setup authentication and user accounts
- Deploy your React apps live to the web
- Learn the latest React libraries and tools
- Master React, Redux, React-Router, and more
- the complete react web developer course (with redux) udemy
- the complete react web developer course (with redux) coupon
- the complete react web developer course (with redux) free download
- the complete react web app developer course
- the complete react web developer course (with redux) download
- udemy the complete react web developer course
- the complete react web developer course (2nd edition) free download
- the complete react native and redux course
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
This course was just updated to support React v16 (React Fiber)!
Have you tried to learn React before?
It’s easy to go down the rabbit hole of libraries and tools only to come out of it not knowing how to build and launch a real-world React application. You get things configured, but you’re not sure how the libraries fit together (or if you’re even using the right one).
I built this course to show you how you can build and launch real-world React web applications.
The Complete React Web Developer Course 2 starts with the fundamentals and covers everything you’ll need to build and launch React web apps.
You’ll see what it takes to build and launch a React app, from the first line of code to the final production deployment.
This course was designed around one goal: turning you into a professional React developer capable of developing, testing, and deploying real-world production applications.
You’ll learn React by doing, not watching.
From the first videos you’ll be building out each project as well as completing programming challenges I’ve designed to test and reinforce what you’ve learned.
Throughout the course you’ll build two React web apps:
- The first app, a decision-making app called Indecision, is our starter application. You’ll learn the fundamentals of React while seeing exactly what it takes to get a React app up and running.
- The second app, an expense manager called Expensify, has all the features you’d expect from a real application. You’ll set up authentication, user accounts, routing, testing, form validation, database storage, and more.
Stay up-to-date in an ever changing world.
The world of React changes fast, and that’s why I’m always working to keep this course as up-to-date as possible. You can jump in knowing you’re getting access to hot-off-the-press features.
Everything you need comes in one easy-to-use package.
There’s no need to worry if you’re learning the right skills to land that React job or launch that React app. I’ve mapped out everything you need to know in an interactive easy-to-follow package designed to get you up and running in a couple of weeks.
There’s no better time to learn React.
React’s not going anywhere. Companies like Facebook, Walmart, Uber, Airbnb, and Netflix are all using React in production right now.
They’ve also made heavy investments in the React ecosystem, creating new libraries and tools that speed up and simplify React development. From the biggest to the smallest, everyone’s using React and new jobs are popping up every day.
Get access to fast support if you get stuck.
There’s nothing worse than getting stuck ten hours into a course and not getting the help you need to continue. Getting stuck is part of the learning process. That’s why I’m here to answer every single question.
I’ll work with you to get you unstuck and back on track. It’s one of the reasons students love taking my courses:
“This is the absolute best course I’ve taken on udemy. Andrew is amazing at explaining things concisely, and the flow of the course is perfect. He doesn’t skip over anything and he doesn’t over-explain anything. On top of all that, he responds to questions so quickly that you won’t be stuck at any point.” – Tanya Gamarian
“The lessons are of high quality and even more important, he actually takes time to answer your questions!” – Thomas Vercamer
“The instructor does an excellent job in explaining how to build React Apps. He also responds quickly to any questions that are asked.” – Matt Willy
I guarantee that this is the most up-to-date and engaging React course available, and it comes with a Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee.
Over eighteen sections you’ll learn:
- Testing with Jest
- App Debugging
- App Deployment
- And many more tools
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
- Anyone looking to launch their own React applications, switch careers, or freelance as a React developer