What Will I Learn?
- Take & pass the Unity Certified Developer Exam
- Gain a strong overall understanding of Unity
- Understand industry best practices
- Design game user interfaces
- How to program Unity in C#
- Apply materials and lighting to scenes
- Create complete animation systems
- Program AI agents
- A machine capable of running Unity 5
- An internet connection for web research
Want to pass Unity’s new Certified Unity Developer exam? This course is all you need to prepare for and pass the exam, in just one week.
Can I really prepare in a week? YES, we have tested our methodology, taken and passed the exam ourselves. By focusing your efforts into a short period of time just before the exam you will maximize your chances of making the 70% pass grade.
How is the course structured? Each section represents the topic areas as set-out in the certification requirements. Each lecture / question pair roughly corresponds to one question in the exam. The order is based on a logical order to learn, not necessarily the order of the exam.
How long will I need to study? We have prepared you 500 quiz questions. We want you answering questions in about 30, so allow about 8 hours extra for quizzes. That makes a total time commitment of 30-40 hours of study. The best way is to do this in the 4-5 days leading up to the exam, but you could spread it over as much as 4 weeks.
Is the course still up-to-date? With the release of Unity 2017, you might be worried that this course doesn’t cover the latest features. We have you covered, the certification is based on the features of Unity 5.3.4 so any new features will not be examinable. However, the course is constantly being updated to mention the new features where applicable.
Unity is quickly becoming the go-to game engine in the industry, and now is a great time to highlight your skills by becoming one of the first to become a Unity Certified Developer.
Note: access to this course comes with an optional, free community site where you can share games and 3D models, as well as connect with other students.
Remember with our course you get lifetime access, so you can take the course at your own pace.
See you in there!
- No prior Unity, game development or programming experience.
- Suitable for all levels of Unity experience, from zero to hero.
- Experienced developers who want to be sure their knowledge meets all the certification requirements.