What Will I Learn?
- Master the basics of writing and pronunciation of Japanese vocabulary.
- Master vocabulary, expressions, and grammar related to the JLPT N5 level.
- Being able to use basic greetings often used in daily life.
- Being able to comprehend hiragana and katakana, as well as read common phrases and sentences written in N5 level Kanji.
- Being able to have short simple conversations in daily life, and understand.
- These teaching materials are useful for advancing your proficiency in Japanese language study, acquiring the proper qualifications of JLPT N5, as well as mastering business Japanese.
- This course’s teaching materials can be used for: Beginners wanting to study general Japanese, learners who want to study entry level business Japanese, and those taking the JLPT N5.
- Mastering pronunciation and writing of Japanese hiragana and katakana (used in the Online Japanese Beginner Course)
- Printing the Online Japanese PDF textbook. Taking the class while consulting the textbook.
- Knowing the material notations. In the materials, Japanese grammar and roman letters have notation rules. For each notion rule, please refer to the file marked “How to use this study materials”
- There is a practice corner in the video clips. The learner is given a set amount of time to think, but if there isn’t enough time to think, please pause the video.
- For preparation and review, the N5 Course vocabulary list, expressions list, and grammar list can be used.
- For the learners who haven’t mastered the reading and writing of Hiragana and Katakana, you can start the study from “Online Japanese Beginner Course (All 12 lessons)”.
- Learners who haven’t mastered the reading and writing of kanji characters of N5 level, it is recommended to study the “Online Japanese Kanji Character Course” ahead.
日本語能力試験N5対応教材 (JLPT N5 Level Elementary Japanese Study Course)
The “Online Japanese N5 Course” is Japanese study materials related to the JLPT N5 level. You can study vocabulary, expressions, and grammar that correspond to the JLPT N5 level. Furthermore, in order to advance communication proficiency in Japanese, you can watch video clips that show actual N5 level Japanese being used in daily conversations. All of the narration contains English subtitles, so that those learning Japanese for the first time can freely study the materials. In addition, for those countries unfamiliar with kanji, all of the Japanese is written in roman letters from Lesson 1 to Lesson 3, and all of the lesson examples are shown in English, so that all learners can study effectively.
- (Essentials)Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese.
- (Essentials)Learners of elementary Japanese who have, to an extent, mastered hiragana and katakana.
- Learners who want to take the JLPT N5.
- Learners who want to study business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college.
- International students coming to Japan.
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training.