Brac bank limited job circular 2018: The Manager Jobs are announced from Brac bank limited job circular. Experienced persons are invited to apply for accounts, Law & security streams. Brac bank limited job circular is caries different eligibility criteria for Accounts, Law & security. The applicant who meets the eligibility norms can file your application form for Brac bank limited job circular. The posts are under Brac bank limited job circular only for Manager Grade. Brac bank is a premier Public Sector Bank, with its Head Office at Dhaka, having a network of more than 135 branches plus offices all over Bangladesh with total employee strength of around 16138. Scroll down to get detailed information that based on educational qualification, age limit and age relaxation.
Brac bank limited job circular – Apply Online
Dear Readers, Are you looking to enroll in Brac bank limited job circular? Here the Opportunity for you. Brac bank Recruitment invited the eligible personality to engage the various Manager posts. So the eligible applicant can submit their applications against Brac bank limited job circular online. The Entrant can find the application at https://www.bracbank.com/Available-Jobs.php till 27th April 2018. However, eligible candidates are requested to submit their application for Brac bank limited job circular before deadline.
How to Apply For Brac bank limited job circular
- Log on to the Official web portal of Brac bank limited job circular @ https://www.bracbank.com/Available-Jobs.php.
- Find the career section and click and navigate to the career part
- Click on the apply link and fill up with all the requisites without any error.
- Upload the documents which they asked for Brac bank limited job circular such as scanned photograph and signature
- The application submission should be before of closing date.
- Keep the copy of application with you for your future reference.
- After applying Online, candidate should obtain a Print-Out of Computer Generated Online Application, which should be annexed with all necessary documents of the candidature and should be sent through ordinary post only, in a closed envelope super-scribed